Summer Temp-Assembler - Plymouth, MN
May 10, 2021
Plymouth, MN, US
The job requires a high school diploma or equivalent in skills, specifically regarding basic reading and math skills.
Perform duties to assemble and test a variety of electronic and cable assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with common production equipment as necessary to maintain workflow and consistent output. This may include wire cutting, stripping, tinning, crimping, soldering, testing fixtures, potting, printing, scales, label printers, stamping, and packaging equipment.
2. Perform ongoing self-executed audits of all products and processes with attention to detail and quality.
3. Work using Manufacturing routers, work orders, drawings, bills of material, and special instructions in written, verbal, and computerized form.
4. Work with common measuring devices such as multimeters, micrometers, rulers, cable scanners, computer test equipment, and others as each product may require.
5. Perform various miscellaneous duties as required including routine machine maintenance, daily upkeep, cleaning of workstations, and surrounding areas.
6. Follow safety rules and keep work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Pack, and transfer finished goods meet customer expectations and ensure proper packaging methodology
2. Receive finish goods using TURCK Connect.
3. Printing labels, segregating, and identifying appropriate parts in bins. Assuring parts transferred to our Warehouse are kitted for customer orders.
4. Communication to appropriate production groups if discrepancies are apparent
5. Maintain 5S+1 program requirements keeping work areas clean and safe
6. Other related duties as assigned.