Connectivity- Product Management Intern - Plymouth, MN
March 31, 2022
Product Management Intern- Connectivity
Plymouth, MN, US
The internship requires:
- A minimum of 4 semesters in a university pursuing a marketing, engineering, business, or Environmental Science degree or equivalent training.
- Completion of a variety of marketing/business and/or engineering courses: (or marketing & engineering work experience)
This on-the-job training program will complement the theory taught at the university in a product marketing environment. The Intern will train on and assist with real project and products alongside other marketing professionals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with product research.
- Assist with market research.
- Assist Product Engineers with testing and product analysis.
- Build demo boards and complete other various mechanical and electrical projects.
- Apply trouble shooting techniques to customer applications.
- Create product documentation (User manuals, start-up guides, etc)
- Gather data and compile into charts, graphs, spreadsheets, etc.
- Engage in database research.
- Perform other duties as assigned.