Product Engineer - Connectivity - Plymouth, MN
April 20, 2022
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science or two-year associate degree in an industrial or electronic program along with 1-2 years Application Engineering and/or sales experience. Strong electrical or mechanical background is required.
Assist in product development support and sales/marketing strategies at the direction of product management. Use product and/or sales data to support analysis for decision making. Communicate with the sales channel, vendors and coordinating necessary documentation with R&D, Manufacturing and Sales as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of assigned product lines by providing in depth technical support, documentation, training, margin analysis, product promotion, product growth, forecasting, and assist in approvals and compliance processes.
- Assist with developing catalog material, demo kits, sales literature and data sheets. Perform market and competitor analysis.
- Assist list prices, system setup of components/finished goods, engineering change orders.
- Process customer sample requests and/or new product requests.
- Troubleshoot product quality problems and warranty returns.
- Work with Engineering and Purchasing on process and material cost reductions to ensure maximum profitability.
- Provide technical support to Application Engineers, Regional Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Channel and end users.