Summer Temp- Inventory Specialist - Plymouth, MN
May 10, 2021
Inventory Specialist - Summer Temp
Plymouth, MN, US
The job requires a high school diploma, or equivalent in skills. Must be able to frequently lift material over 25 pounds and up to 60 pounds with occasionally lifting material up to 90 pounds.
Perform various tasks and functions in a fast-paced order fulfillment environment. Meet hourly/daily quality and quantity standards for picking, transferring and transacting tasks. Perform other warehouse tasks (cycle count, stock put away, etc…) as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform pick, pack, and shipping tasks in support of daily order volume.
2. Perform cycle counting of finished goods and raw material to ensure inventory accuracy
3. Transact materials into storage locations
4. Understand and Utilize hand held RF device to perform stock transactions
5. Comply with good warehouse management stock storage practices.
6. Maintain production Kanban inventory and kit orders for production.
7. Other related duties as assigned.