Field Logic Controller
Field Logic Controllers Push the Limits of Industrial Automation Programming
Using FLCs, Turck's multiprotocol block I/O products can act as simple I/O devices or as standalone logic controllers. While ARGEE programming is not designed to replace a PLC outright, it can be used to change the way we think about control, allowing FLC devices to:
- Be used without a PLC in standalone applications
- Perform arithmetic functions, use timers, counters, and even toggle bits
- Share data with a PLC via assigned I/O variables
Using a simple "Condition" and "Action" principle that is integrated into a flow chart user interface, ARGEE allows users with little or no programming experience to easily configure and program their Turck FLC devices.
ARGEE challenges what an I/O device can do by creating a hybrid between simple block I/O and higher level PLCs. The result is Turck's FLC.
- Topics & Technologies
- Engineered Standard Solutions
- Ethernet in Hazardous Locations
- Field Logic Controller
- Industry 4.0
- Modular Machines
- Multiprotocol Ethernet
- RFID Solutions