Associate Product Manager - Plymouth, MN
March 31, 2022
Associate Product Manager
Plymouth, MN, US
Two-year associate’s degree in an industrial, mechanical or electronic program along with two years of Application Engineering and/or sales or job-specific experience. Knowledge/experience with a personal computer, Office Pro, the Internet, and SAP.
Manages, develops, and implements marketing activities to maximize sales of assigned products or product lines. Analyzes performance, competitiveness, and trends in the marketplace and develops strategies for assigned products based on research and analysis. Works with sales teams to identify and implement appropriate sales strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day operations of assigned product lines including material creation, list pricing, margin analysis, special pricing, forecasting, engineering change orders, and approvals/compliance processes.
- Assist with creation and curation of technical and marketing documentation for assigned products/product lines.
- Train and provide technical support to application engineers on product line use and capabilities.
- Collaborate with QA on warranties and product quality issues.
- Utilize SAP, TURCK PIM, TURCK TOOLS and TURCK Connect as required for assigned duties.
- Travel to the field may be required to research new applications and propose or clarify product concepts. Represent the company at trade shows, trainings, and seminars.
- Process customer sample requests and/or new product requests. Organize and track customer sample orders and 0-run orders through Manufacturing.
- Assist in building new products, specials, and product demos. May require the use of common electrical production and test equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.