Channel Adjustment Analyst - Plymouth, MN
May 2, 2022
This job requires a high school diploma or its equivalent along with 4-5 years of related experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales. General knowledge of Turck products and how we go to market preferred. Must be able to work independently with short turnaround times and have the ability to simultaneously handle multiple activities. Must have strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and negotiation skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. MS Office experience required with proficiency working with spread sheets within Excel is a must.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Work closely with Pricing Analysts, Regional Sales Managers, all internal departments, and external sales field.
Process rebates, identifying discrepancies, and working with appropriate internal and external personnel for resolutions. Work with existing quotes on the maintenance and renewal processes.
Work with reports supplied by field and Turck Connect to adjust sales dollars and rep commissions.
Provide back up for the Pricing Analysts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process rebates in a timely manner.
- Work with Distributors, Reps, and Regional Sales Managers on discrepancies found on rebates and what corrective action needs to be done for each discrepancy found.
- Facilitate rep commission dollars being moved from one territory to another via quotes and documentation that is supplied to Turck from outside sources.
- Adjust existing quotes as required to rectify issues identified.
- Create new quotes as needed for Rebate discrepancies.
- Quote Maintenance – Analyze existing quotes up for renewal prior to expirations dates.
- Work with Regional Sales Manager and Reps as required on Quote Maintenance revisions.
- Identify costing discrepancies and other costing issues. Work with appropriate internal Turck departments for possible resolutions.
- Develop and implement a process for follow-up with the sales field on existing quotes with no activity.
- Provide back up support for Pricing Analysts on phone and email requests for new quote opportunities.
- Handle General Motors requests for pricing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
The majority of the work is performed in an office setting with heavy phone and computer work. This job moves at a very high pace and requires a person who is a problem solver and can make decisions based on information gathered from the field and internal co-workers. Occasional trips to local facilities and the field are a possibility.