HFIdent. no.: 7030545
- Tag for direct mounting on metal
- The mounting position (arrow) as well as the alignment of the tag towards the read/write head must be observed under all circumstances in order to achieve a maximum read/write distance
- When installed recessed in metal by 1 mm, the write/read distance reduces to 30%
- Extended storage temperature range: The tags must undergo adequate stress tests within the proposed temperature processes before deployment.
- The following stress test was performed on this tag:
Cyclic temperature stress: 5 min. at 20 °C – 5 min. at 160 °C.
Number of tested cycles: 100T
This successfully performed test does not imply suitability for a specific high-temperature application, but merely serves as proof of the basic usability.
- EEPROM, memory 146 byte
- For direct mounting on metal
|eCl@ss-Code (V5.1.4):||27280401 -/- Identification RFID|
|Customs tariff number||85235110000|
|Country of origin||TH|
|Technology||HF (13.56 MHz)|
|Housing diameter||Ø 10 mm|
|Mounting||In metal,On metal|
|Freely usable memory||128 Byte|
|Housing material||Plastic, PPS Epoxy|
|Active area material||Plastic, PPS, black|
|Temperature during read/write access||-40…+85 °C|
|Temperature outside detection range||-40…+130 °C|